Welcome to Neutral Bay Public School's website. I hope you find your visit to our site both informative and enjoyable.
Neutral Bay has a long and proud tradition of excellence in all areas of primary education.
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Before and After school care on site
- Proactive Student Representative Council modelling outstanding student leadership
- Experienced and dedicated staff offering strong pastoral care
- Exciting sport programs - fitness, skills and recreational sports eg tennis and basketball, swimming and PSSA soccer & netball
- Opportunity classes for Years 5 and 6 and extension for students K-6
- A 3 school band program, dance, choirs, chess and recorder groups
- Debating and public speaking
- Videoconferencing technology
- Interactive Whiteboards in each room
- Peer Mediation and buddy classes
- Proactive School Council and Parents & Citizens Association
At Neutral Bay we stress the importance of a balanced education which encourages every child to reach his or her potential in their academic, social, physical and moral/spiritual development. Within a happy, caring environment, a culture of aspiring to achieve personal best at all times is promoted.
Values education and social skills programs are important parts of the school's curriculum. Values such as courtesy, respect, helpfulness, honesty and cooperation are fostered. The school also works closely with the visiting Scripture teachers to support moral and spiritual education. Bullying is not tolerated, so there are few incidents of bullying occurring in the playground. Any incidents reported are dealt with quickly and positively.
Mrs Judy Goodsell