Fundraising & Events
"We're here not to just raise Funds but to raise Fun as well!"
This year our fundraising target is $200,000. It’s a lofty goal, but we know that with the support of our school community we can do it!
What will the funds be used for?
$140,000 will be spent on the schools’ specialist Music and Science programs (including teacher salaries) and Learning Support programs which assist students with special learning needs.
$60,000 will be allocated to a number of resources for the school including:
· Air conditioning units
· Sports house banners
· New furniture and fit out for the Visual Arts Room
· Bathroom upgrade for the School Hall
· Shade cloth over the main campus playground
· ‘Spider Web’ playground equipment maintenance
How will we raise the funds?
· P&C Voluntary Contributions - this makes up the lion’s share of our fundraising and is collected through the school’s Statement of Accounts provided to each family. We thank the school community for their generous contributions.
· Silent Auction - a hotly contested auction with loads of prizes generously donated from local businesses as well as ‘money can’t buy’ experiences such as Principal for a Day!
· Mother’s Day & Father’s Day celebrations - including a Mother & Child Dance function and stalls to purchase special gifts for the mother or father figure in your life.
· 2022 Calendar - featuring original artwork from our students and monthly offers generously donated from local businesses.
· Colour Run - each child sets themselves a personal challenge and is encouraged to fundraise to hit their goal. This culminates in an active day at Forsyth Park full of colour, wonder and fun.
· End of term BBQ - at the end of each term we will host a BBQ for all kids during their lunch break.
Other events are being planned and considered throughout the year. The P&C always welcomes any fundraising ideas from the community!
How can you get involved?
If you have any questions or would like to get involved, please contact our P&C Events and Fundraising Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are or know of a local business who would like to make a sponsorship contribution, please contact our P&C Vice President, at email@example.com